Jobs & Careers
With over 300 colleagues from many different backgrounds and with many different skills, Super Food Plaza is one of the most diverse places to work. This diversity creates an exciting and dynamic workplace. Service is our top priority and our customers expect the best. For this reason, new employees must be service-minded to be offered a position.
At Super Food Plaza, we offer challenging positions within a diverse, fun, and motivated team. Compensation depends on the level of education, training, and experience. Our requirements include relevant education or training and the ability to communicate in Papiamento, Dutch, and preferably also in English. Applicants must be local residents or have a valid work permit.
If you are interested to learn more about one of these positions or to apply, please send an email, including your CV, motivation letter and picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jack's Cafe Afwasser (Full-Time)
- Cashier (Full-Time or Part- Time)
- Verkoop / Productie Medewerker (Full- Time or Part-Time)
- Casa / Intertoys Verkoop Medewerker (Full-Time or Part- Time)
- HR Advisor (Full-Time)
- AGF Winkel Chef (Full-Time)
- Banket Bakker en Brood Bakker (Full-Time)
- Shelfpacker (Full-Time)
- Assistant Dairy Supervisor (Full-Time)
- Magazijn Medewerker (Full-Time)